Our Worldwide Guide
Trusted by many
Safe and Secure
Best price guaranteed
Spirit Airlines Official Site | Tickets & Reservations | Flight Booking
Spirit Airlines is a low-budget airline that is highly popular in the United States. The airline operates more than 600 daily flights in more than 75 destinations, including some top vacation spots like the Caribbean, Latin America, and South Florida. It is operated from its main headquarter, which is in Miramar, Florida. Spirit Airlines is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the industry and also one of the most successful airlines in the United States of America. This airline is top-rated for its top-class service, and it provides its unique services in many parts of the US, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Being one of the best low-budget carriers in the USA, this airline's ticket fare is meager and affordable for every customer. Apart from that, this airline provides top-class facilities, and the satisfaction of the customer is their topmost priority. Not only this airlines offer low fare, but also it provides flight services to the concerned destinations which
How to make reservations with spirit airlines official site?
Spirit Airlines is America's biggest ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with headquarters in Miramar, Florida. Spirit Airlines is the seventh-largest commercial airline in the United States, with a national market share of 4.2 percent. Spirit Airlines Official Site will help you to get low fair flights.
So it is known for providing its clients with some of the best deals available. Besides these, travellers have ultimate control to use the numerous services and infrastructure provided by Spirit Airlines.
Why Choose Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines offers customers a fantastic chance to enjoy all of the advantages and conveniences available across the trip.
- Low-cost ticket- Spirit Airlines offers extremely low-cost flight tickets. Travellers are entirely comfortable and satisfied with Spirit Airlines reservations. As a result, your travel experience will be fantastic.
- In-flight facilities- Spirit airlines provide larger seats with even more legroom, making your trip more comfortable. Depending on the class, on-demand dishes are accessible. For customers’ enjoyment magazines are also offered.
Reservation in Spirit Airlines:
There are three modes of reservation in Spirit Airlines. These are as follows:
- Reservation via the official website- The quickest and least time-consuming way to make reservations in Spirit Airlines is to go to the company's official website. You can schedule your Spirit Airlines flight tickets digitally by following a few steps. Users can contact the customer service department if individuals encounter any problems throughout their booking.
- Reservation via mobile app- In today's world, everyone needs to save time. So, schedule your Spirit Airlines air tickets based on your preferences. Try downloading the Spirit Airlines Bookings app to your mobile device. Fill out all of the relevant information, and you're ready to fly.
- Reservation at the airport- Users also have the option to make Spirit Airlines flight booking by simply going to the airport. You can get help from the airport's service desk. The reservation fare may vary from the online reservation ticket price.
In-Flight Services and Facilities.
Spirit Airlines is a cost-friendly airline; most of its fares are very low compared to other Airline services. Here, Spirit Airlines has three Classes of Service. In case you want to know more, the details are given below.
The Economy class of this airline is top-rated among all the passengers as it is affordable, and the passengers get the opportunity to travel at the lowest fare. Though it is a low budgeted airline, yet they provide top-notch services and awestruck facilities. The services are less, but still, they assure a comfortable journey.
In the business class, the fare is relatively high as they provide premium services for their passengers. The in-flight amenities are excellent, and it includes a large TV screen in front of your seat, delicious Cuisines, a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. If you book your tickets in this class, you will get various advantages like more expansive leg space, large and comfortable seats, and unique arrangements. Along with that, you will get priority check-in, which means you don't have to stand in line for your check-in.
In the First class, you will enjoy various facilities like priority check-in, personal space, access to executive lounges at the airport. The first-class seats offer extra recline, which can be converted into flat and comfortable beds. The passengers will get delicious cuisines made by top-class chefs, along with some of the fine made alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Also, the passengers don't have to stand in a long queue, and they will get access to priority check-in.
Baggage Policy of Spirit Airlines
It is extremely important to know the baggage policy before flying with any airline. However, most of the low-budget airlines have limited baggage allowance. Here, if you book your tickets through Spirit Airlines, you will be provided with a generous baggage policy. The passengers must go through the baggage policies of spirit airlines before booking their tickets to avoid confusion.
Carry-on baggage policy
- The airline does not charge for personal items such as briefcases, purses, backpacks, or laptop bags. The maximum dimension allowed for the baggage is 40 inches( 18 x 14 x 8) inches or 102 centimeters(46 x 36 x 20) centimeters.
- In the carry-on baggage, the maximum dimension allowed in carry-on baggage is 50 linear inches (22 x 18 x 10) or 127 centimeters(56 x 46 x 27) including handles and wheels.
- The airline doesn't charge their customer to have two check-in baggage. The maximum dimension of the allowed baggage is 62 inches or 157 centimeters( length + width + height).
- The maximum weight of the baggage for check-in can be 18kgs or 40 pounds. In case the weight exceeds, or you carry any extra baggage, separate charges need to be paid. They don't accept baggage weighing more than 100 pounds or measures more than 80 inches or 203 centimeters.
Most Popular Routes of Spirit Airlines
- Dallas to Las Vegas
- New York to Fort Lauderdale
- Atlantic City to Orlando
- Chicago to Fort Lauderdale
- Philadelphia to Orlando
- Detroit to Fort Myers
Hence, travel with Spirit Airline and experience the best services under low-cost airlines.
Q. What can you bring on a Spirit flight?
Ans.Spirit Airlines allows one personal item: purse, briefcase, laptop bag per passenger fee free of cost. Additionally, all carry-on luggage must not exceed the particular size and weight.
Check out the size and weight restrictions:
- 50 linear inches:
- 22*18*10 in
- 127 centimetres
- 56*46*25 cm
((which includes handles and wheels))
Spirit Airlines is very much particular about the personal item and limit the passengers to only one personal item (you need to pay for additional luggage.) If the luggage exceeds the limit in size, you may be asked to pay the penalty. Be careful while you pack your luggage to avoid any hassle later!
Q. What items are not allowed on Spirit Airlines?
Ans. The items which are not allowed on Spirit Airlines are as follows:
Alcohol, Antlers, Archery Equipment, Artistic Equipment, Artistic Items, Balls/Balloons, Baseball Equipment, Bicycles and Bowling Equipment. Each passenger can carry liquids, gels, and aerosols (should be in travel-size) containers. It must weigh 3.4 ounces or 100 millilitres. The passenger is limited to one quart-size bag of liquids, gels as well as aerosols.
In terms of snacks, Spirit Airlines charge you for all the drinks and snacks on the aeroplane (ranging from $1 to $10 for the snacks and $1 to $15 for drinks. Water is also chargeable, in international flights, it costs $3 per bottle.
Q. Does Spirit Airlines insurance cover cancellation?
Ans. Before answering the question, first of all, here are the benefits associated with Spirit Airlines Insurance. The Trip cancellation cost upto a maximum of $100,00. At the same time, any trip interruption includes upto 125 % of the trip, which means a maximum of $125,00.
If there is a mixed connection, it involves a maximum of $300 per day to the maximum of $500.
The reason behind the cancellation or the trip interruption can be unforeseen illness or the injury, or any other mishappening in the family. Thus, if you need to cancel the flight or your holiday for an insured reason like sickness, redundancy, or the home becomes uninhabitable, you can claim travel insurance for compensation.
Q. Is Spirit a bad airline?
Ans. According to the Consumer Surveys, the rating of Spirit Airlines is a bit low! It’s considered the worst airline in America. There are various reasons because of its low rating. Everything is chargeable here, from a Carry-on bag to a water bottle, which can cost you extra money!
These extra charges make the customers frustrated! Some people love Spirit Airlines, while others do not find it comfortable enough. The prices of Spirit Airlines can be suitable enough for large groups or families travelling together. Another drawback is that they do not offer any refundable fares but can be changed or cancelled on spirit.com. Therefore overall, it has an average rating!
Q. How do I avoid paying baggage fees on Spirit Airlines?
Ans. There are two options you need to follow. The foremost is to bring one personal item, which can be 18 inches by 14 inches by nine inches.
Secondly, make sure to pay for the bags while buying flight tickets online, where you can get the opportunity to save $10 per bag or beforehand when you land to the airport to avoid any additional charges here.
If you want to avoid extra charges, the only options you need to pay for the baggage at the online check-in or pay for it when you are at the airport.
Also, the fees to purchase the baggage fees at the online check-in are much higher than the fees when you book on the Spirit website and then pay for it at the time of purchase.